Jack Blue/Cocoa Rug
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Technique: Tufted
- Origin: India
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Jack
- Material: 100% Wool
- Overall (10' x 14' Rug Size): 120" W x 168" L
- Overall Product Weight (10' x 14' Rug Size): 126lbs
- Overall (2' x 3' Rug Size): 24" W x 36" L
- Overall Product Weight (2' x 3' Rug Size): 5.4lbs
- Overall (4' x 6' Rug Size): 48" W x 72" L
- Overall Product Weight (4' x 6' Rug Size): 21.6lbs
- Overall (5' x 8' Rug Size): 60" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight (5' x 8' Rug Size): 36lbs
- Overall (8' x 10' Rug Size): 96" W x 120" L
- Overall Product Weight (8' x 10' Rug Size): 72lbs
- Overall (9' x 12' Rug Size): 108" W x 144" L
- Overall Product Weight (9' x 12' Rug Size): 97.2lbs
Capel Rugs Jack Blue/Cocoa Rug
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 120" W x 168" L
- Overall Product Weight: 126lbs
- Overall: 24" W x 36" L
- Overall Product Weight: 5.4lbs
- Overall: 48" W x 72" L
- Overall Product Weight: 21.6lbs
- Overall: 60" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight: 36lbs
- Overall: 96" W x 120" L
- Overall Product Weight: 72lbs
- Overall: 108" W x 144" L
- Overall Product Weight: 97.2lbs
|Product Type: Area Rug||Construction: Handmade|
|Technique: Tufted; Hand woven||Primary Pattern: Oriental|
|Primary Color: Blue||Gender: Girl|
|Lifestage: Adult||Type of Backing: Cotton|
|Material: Wool||Rug Pad Needed: Yes|
|Eco-Friendly: No||Outdoor Use: No|
|Product Care: Professionally clean||Country of Manufacture: India|
|Product Warranty: 1 year limited|| |
About the Manufacturer
80 years after stitching that first rug, Capel has become America's largest manufacturer and importer of area rugs. Capel's Woven-Flatwoven Collection embodies an incredible diversity of handmade and machine-woven rugs made in America, Europe and the Far East. Thanks to modern technology, many of the classic oriental rug designs are being preserved in beautiful machine woven reproductions from Europe. Capel's Hand Hooked Collection features an exciting array of designs. Hand knotted rugs from India and China display a devotion to quality, earning Capel its outstanding reputation as a source for only the finest area rugs.
The threads of the old "Gee-Haw Plowlines" remain the foundation of Capel, the most successful and diversified organization in the rug business. A member of the Capel family oversees each area of operation. This personal dedication to quality and value is the cornerstone of the Capel heritage. It has been more than 80 years since the days of the old "Gee-Haw" plowlines, and Capel is far from the end of its rope.
Capel is responsible for its own spinning, dyeing, weaving, braiding, sewing and selling. Raw materials consist of all the appropriate floor covering fibers such as wool, rayon, nylon and acrylics. Today, Capel employees number approximately 450 people and more than 20 different rug styles are manufactured, utilizing more than 200 different braids, and in excess of 600 different items in finished goods inventory plus many custom sizes and shapes.
Capel Rugs Jack Blue/Cocoa Rug
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Capel
Jack Blue/Cocoa Rug online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Capel Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Area Rugs product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Capel
Jack Blue/Cocoa Rug or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.