The design of the Cando Exercise Ball makes it apt for several bodyweight based exercises. When you lean against, sit down, or lie down on this ball, its soft and elastic surface brings various muscles into play. Provision of feet keeps the ball still. These feet retract into the ball that facilitates to use this ball as a classic Swiss ball. A ribbed surface serves to keep the Exercise Ball by Cando in place underneath you, and prevents loss of balance from slipping. This improves muscular stability and body balance. It comes with a polybag, which makes it easy to carry when it is deflated. Phthalate, which is a supposed carcinogen, is not used to make this ball.
- Stabilizing ''feet'' that keep the ball from rolling when not in use
- Make the ''feet'' retract into the ball so it can function like any other inflatable exercise ball
- Non-slip surface is ribbed for extra security
- ''Under'' inflate to give a soft, mushy feel or ''over'' inflate for a firm, bouncy feel
- Comes in a polybag
- Product Type: Balancer or stability ball
- Product Warranty: 6 Months
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.