Producing 8 gallons of water per minute (GPM), this hot water pressure washer is able to produce enough water to use two trigger guns while cleaning surfaces like decks, driveways and siding. It features an electronic ignition and a schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap that provides a fast, reliable start without overheating. The STAT series of pressure washers also comes with a trigger gun and a 50 foot non-marking pressure hose, making it the complete package for all your cleaning needs.
- Ability to run one gun at full flow of machine or two guns splitting the flow but maintaining full pressure
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers, stainless steel valves
- Adjustable thermostat and pressure pop-off
- Adjustable pressure
- Trigger gun
- Tube frame
- Mechanical thermal relief valve
- Dual wand
- Non marking pressure hose
- Interchangeable tips
- Machine designed with 50 gallon fill tank to bypass water to when gun is not open.
- Tank helps to maintain a water supply to the system in case water inlet flow dips below amount required to run the machine
- Electronic ignition
- Totally enclosed motor
- Water flow: 8.0 GPM / 30.4 Ipm
- Hose: 50 feet
- Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap
- Volts: 230 volt / 40 amp
- Pressure Washer Gun Included: Yes
- Flow Rate: 8 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Pressure Washer Type: Base mounted
- Pump Type: Triplex plunger
- Hose Connection: Threaded
- Hose Material: Rubber
See something odd?
Report it here.