Made for frequent use, this tube cart pressure washer is great for every household application including general purpose cleaning of decks, patios, and driveways. It features a 35 foot power cord with ground fault interrupter, which provides a safe environment when cleaning tough dirt and grime. This pressure washer also comes with a trigger gun and a 50 foot non-marking hose, making it the complete package for all your cleaning needs.
- Pressure washer
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Adjustable pressure
- With ground fault interrupter
- Non-marking pressure hose
- Trigger gun
- Heavy duty wand with quick change tip pressure nozzles and soap tip
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor
- Powder-coated frame with wand / hose rack
- Three gallon chemical tank
- Water temperature: Cold water
- Chemical injection: Yes
- Nozzle: Quick change tips in 0, 15, 25, and 40 degree pressure nozzles
- Phase: Single
- Thermal relief: Mechanical
- Maximum PSI: 2000 PSI
- Adjustable pressure: 138 PSI 2000 PSI
- Maximum pump temperature: 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water flow: 4.0 GPM / 15.2 Ipm
- Hose: 50 feet
- Pneumatic tires with tube: 10''
- Power cord: 35'
- Engine: 5 HP
- Volts: 230 volt / 26 amp
- Pressure Washer Type: Cart mounted
See something odd?
Report it here.