With revolutionary Slide Nonstick surface that releases foods effortlessly, this omelette pan is essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces. The cooking surface is designed to enhance the specific cooking purpose of the pan, so your mushroom-gruyere omelette is moist and flavorful. The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
- Material: Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum; slide nonstick interior
- Proprietary 3-layer slide nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle and helper handle
- Effortless food release
- Perfect for omelettes, eggs and crepes, meat and poultry and croquet, cheese sandwiches
- Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Oven safe to 500 F / 260 C
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavy-gauge hard anodized aluminum construction provides superior conductivity and even, consistent heat - will not chip, crack or warp
- Unison Nonstick collection
- Not Broiler Safe
- Not Freezer Safe
- Cast brushed stainless steel handle
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats
- Recommended stove tops: Gas, electric, electric rings, halogen, glass ceramic
- The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat, and the sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Halogen; Glass
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.