With its one-button locking system, uniquely designed lid and intuitive pressure regulating controls, the Calphalon 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is exceptionally easy to use. It's great for weeknight cooking because it can reduce cooking times by 50% or more, which means your pot roast, shorts ribs, rice or chili will be done in record time. The easy-to-use cover has a unique locking rim that secures the cover to the base in any position - there's no need to thread or align the cover to get it on right - and it locks with just the touch of a button. The spring-loaded pressure indicator pin pops up when full pressure is reached so you can monitor cooking times, and the pressure release dial allows you to select a high or low pressure setting for cooking, or safely release steam after you're finished.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stay-cool handles are silicone wrapped for comfort
- Cooks on all stovetops, including induction
- Dial to select pressure setting or safely release steam
- Easy to use cover locks in any position
- Pop-up pressure indicator makes it easy to determine cooking times
- Over 50% faster than traditional cooking methods
- One button lock and unlock
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Broiler safe: No
- Handle: Silicone-wrapped
- Oven Safe No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe vessel; hand wash cover
- Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic, Induction
- Limited 10 year warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.