The secret to perfect paninis? The perfect pan! Calphalon's Simply Nonstick Panini Pan with Press has a ridged bottom that brings the pleasures of panini to your table. Foods cook evenly, thanks to the consistent thickness across the bottom of the pan. And with authentic grill marks, steaks, chops and burgers will also look as great as they taste!The Simply Calphalon collection makes choosing cookware a simple proposition. Everything that counts in cookware - delicious results, good looks, easy clean up, durability - is built right into it. An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts on a budget, simply calphalon is constructed to meet Calphalon's strict standards for performance and durability. Designed with an eye toward simple elegance, this collection captures the essence of Calphalon style.
- Two-coat proprietary nonstock interior cooks with little-to-no oils or fats
- Hard-Anodized exterior will not chip or crack
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Low heat transfer, stainless steel contoured handle
- Effortless food release
- Nonreactive with foods
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats
- Use for seared salmon, seafood, steaks, poultry, chopped vegetables, etc
- Oven safe up to 450° F
- Not dishwasher safe
- Simply Nonstick collection
- Made in the USA
- 10 Years
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.