Make a nutritious breakfast with the Calphalon Simply Nonstick 4 Cup Egg Poacher. This egg poacher can poach four eggs at a time. It features stainless steel molded handles, which offers a strong hold. Made from aluminum, this poacher ensures years of reliable use. It has a hard anodized exterior, which is chip resistant. The non stick interior evenly distributes the heat and does not react with the food, making it safe for you. It also eases the cleanup process. The Simply Nonstick 4 Cup Egg Poacher is an oven safe poacher, which can hold a heating temperature up to 450°F.
- Two coat proprietary nonstock interior cooks with little-to-no oils or fats
- Hard-Anodized exterior will not chip or crack
- Nonstick interior
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Low heat transfer, stainless steel contoured handles
- Effortless food release
- Nonreactive with foods
- Oven safe up to 450° F
- Material: hard-anodized aluminum exterior and nonstick interior
- Not dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- Use only plastic, coated, or wood utensils to protect your pan's nonstick finish
- The Simply Calphalon collection makes choosing cookware a simple proposition. Everything that counts in cookware - delicious results, good looks, easy clean up, durability - is built right into it.An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts on a budget, Simply Calphalon is constructed to meet Calphalon's strict standards for performance and durability. Designed with an eye toward simple elegance, this collection captures the essence of Calphalon style. Good-looking, hard-working and protected by a 10 year warranty, Simply Calphalon represents the straightforward value so many consumers are looking for.The Simply Nonstick collection features Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating along the bottom and sides of the pan. The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating.
- Induction-Safe: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Timer: No
- Non-Stick: Yes
- Induction-Safe: No
- Ten Year Warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.