Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is made from high quality, heavy weight cast iron, which evenly distributes and steadily radiates heat. Because it retains heat better than traditional cookware, it is ideal for slow-cooking foods to achieve tender and flavorful results. The enamel-coated interior is also naturally stick resistant, allowing for easy cooking and cleanup, and healthier meal preparation using less oil and butter. Each piece of Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is carefully crafted, then coated with richly colored enamel to create its one-of-a-kind finish. The Rectangular Baker has a low and open profile that makes it ideal for casseroles, lasagna and baked desserts.
- Black matte enamel interior
- Enamel cast iron vessel
- Stainless steel knob
- Self-basting lid
- Use with nylon, silicone or wood utensils
- Oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Red
- Simply Cast Enamel collection
- Heats evenly and consistently
- Safe for use with nylon, silicone and wooden utensils
- Maintains heat for flavorful results
- Remove pans immediately after cleaning cycle and dry thoroughly
- Recommended stove tops: Gas, electric, radiant and induction
- Recommend hand washing to preserve the like-new appearance of the enamel
- Full lifetime warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.