Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is made from high quality, heavy weight cast iron, which evenly distributes and steadily radiates heat. Because it retains heat better than traditional cookware, it is ideal for slow-cooking foods to achieve tender and flavorful results. The enamel-coated interior is also naturally stick resistant, allowing for easy cooking and cleanup, and healthier meal preparation using less oil and butter. Each piece of Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is carefully crafted, then coated with richly colored enamel to create its one-of-a-kind finish. The 10-in. Skillet is ideal for both stovetop and oven use, and makes delicious seared steaks, baked cornbread, or tasty frittatas.
- Fry pan
- Black matte enamel interior
- Use with nylon, silicone or wood utensils
- Oven and broiler safe
- Stainless steel knob
- Self-basting lid
- Dishwasher safe
- Simply Cast Enamel collection
- Not Freezer Safe
- Enamel cast iron surface
- Remove pans immediately after cleaning cycle and dry thoroughly
- Recommended stove tops: Gas, electric, halogen, glass
- Recommended hand washing to preserve the like-new appearance of the enamel
- Full lifetime warranty
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Halogen; Glass
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.