Designed to handle the finer tasks of food preparation, Calphalon paring knives are perfect for trimming and paring vegetables as well as for making decorative garnishes on a variety of dishes. Three ways to use this paring knife are for garnishing, cutting away bruised or blemished spots and for creating lemon baskets.
- VG-1 Japanese steel for exceptional sharpness and ultimate edge retention
- Damascus style blade clad with 33 stainless steel layers for distinctive style, exceptional rigidity and rust resistance
- Traditional blade shapes enhanced for ease of use and precision
- Integrated bolster design provides a secure, comfortable grip and offers increased control
- Ergonomic poly-resign handle is contoured for comfort and well balanced for control and precision
- Will not chip, crack or peel
- Winner of the 2006 Housewares Design Award for innovative design in cutlery
- Dimensions: 3.5 in.
- Material of blade: VG-1 Japanese steel
- Material of handle: poly-resin
- Not dishwasher safe; handwashing is recommended
- Lifetime Warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.