The large-capacity Calphalon Contemporary stock pot is ideal for stews, stock, chili and other moist-cooked dishes, plus this pan has plenty of room to boil water for pasta, shellfish, potatoes and more. The impact-bonded aluminum base is responsive to temperature changes, whether you're slowly simmering or rapidly boiling. Calphalon's stock pots are designed for easy cooking, easy cleanup and maximum performance. Great tastes come to those who wait. Heavy-gauge aluminum is responsive to temperature changes, whether you're slowly simmering or rapidly boiling. Add a stainless insert for your pasta-making pleasure.
- Tri-ply performance
- Sleek curved vessel design complements any kitchen decor
- Stay cool handle provides comfort for hours of stovetop cooking
- Clear lid allows convenient food monitoring
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees
- Easy to clean
- Material of pan: brushed stainless steel exterior, tri-ply performance interior - full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating
- Material of lid: tempered glass with stainless steel rim
- Material of handle: brushed stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be used with any utensils
- Capacity: 12 qt
- Contemporary Stainless Steel collection
- Not freezer safe
- Oven and broiler safe
- Beautiful brushed stainless steel interior and exterior
- Recommended stove tops: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve the luster of the stainless steel
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.