An ideal pan for frequent entertainers, this sleek Calphalon stainless saucier makes an easy transition from your stovetop or oven right to your table. It is perfect for pot roast and other braised meats but it's just as handy when you're baking casseroles. Designed with a lower profile and wider mouth than a traditional sauce pan, it's also perfect for making reduction sauces.
- Material: aluminum core with stainless steel exterior
- Sleek curved vessel - unique design is perfect for any kitchen
- Beautiful modern brushed stainless exterior
- Tri-Ply performance - full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating
- Two loop handles to move from stove top to oven to table top with ease
- Oven safe to 450 degrees
- Dishwasher safe for fast, easy clean-up
- Can be used with any utensils
- Capacity: 5 qt
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Collection
- Not Freezer Safe
- Oven safe to 500° F
- Safe for broiler use
- Recommended stove tops: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction
- Base/Core Material: Aluminum
- Enameled: No
- Rounded Base: Yes
- Helper Handle: No
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.