Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing. The 8 Qt. Stock Pot has a tall, narrow profile to minimize evaporation during the slow, lengthy process of making stock. The copper core heats water to a boil quickly. The even-heating stainless steel surface is ideal for: soups, stocks, chili and chowder, pasta, lobster, and fish.
- With cover
- 5 Ply stainless steel with copper core
- Magnetic stainless steel interior and exterior
- 1 copper layer between 2 aluminum layers
- Tempered glass lid
- Ergonomic, stay cool handle
- Use with all utensils
- Use on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction stovetops
- Oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher save
- AcCuCore collection
- Not freezer safe
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Recommend hand washing to preserve the stainless steel and prevent tarnishing, should you choose to use the dishwasher, dry the copper band immediately after the wash cycle of the dishwasher has completed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.