Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing. The 5 Qt. Dutch Oven has a deep sides and a wide, flat bottom that provides a superb searing surface for browning and braising. It can also be used in the oven for finishing a recipe. The even-heating stainless steel surface is ideal for: Braised chicken or short ribs, Fricassees or pot roasts , Osso Buco
- 5 Ply stainless steel with copper core
- Tempered glass lid
- Ergonomic, stay cool handle
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Pieces Included: 1 pan and 1 lid
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.