Considered the most superior quality towels on the market, Supima zero-twist cotton heavyweight towels are at the pinnacle of comfort and luxury. Supima cotton is woven from (ELS) extra long staple cotton that is remarkably soft and smooth yet up to 50% stronger and more durable than other cotton varieties. Because of its fineness; more fibers can be spun into a yarn of a given count, creating a very thick, dense, durable and absorbent fabric that becomes softer after each wash. Even though Supima cotton towels are promoted as the best quality towels on the market, the price tag does not reflect this considering they will last longer and provide more years of luxurious use. Cooperative of American cotton farmers has constructed the Grower's collection 2 piece towel set from hand selected, 100% U.S. grown cotton that has been woven into super soft Supima cotton loops using zero-twist technology. The benefit to you is these zero-twist towels allow the cotton fiber to remain hollow, making the towels softer, more absorbent, more durable and less prone to shrinking or pilling. They also retain color better, even after repeated washings. A functional and decorative fold-over edge is added to finish off an already perfect towel.
- Set includes two generously sized bath towels
- Material: Hand selected 100% U.S. grown cotton
- Woven into super soft Supima cotton loops using zero-twist technology
- Bath towels for wrap around comfort
- Supima cotton grown by cooperative of American cotton farmers
- Exceptionally heavyweight and more absorbent
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry low
- Less prone to shrinking or pilling and retains color better, even after repeated washings
- Functional and decorative fold-over edge is added to finish off an already perfect towel
- Growers collection
- Material: Terry cloth; 100% Cotton
- Pieces Included: 2 Bath Towels
- Recommended Cleaning Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.