Considered the most superior quality towels on the market, Supima cotton heavyweight towels are at the pinnacle of comfort and luxury. Supima cotton is woven from (ELS) extra long staple cotton that is remarkably soft and smooth, yet up to 50% stronger and more durable than other cotton varieties. Because of its fineness; more fibers can be spun into a yarn of a given count, creating a very thick, dense, durable and absorbent fabric that becomes softer after each wash. Even though Supima cotton towels are promoted as the best quality towels on the market, the price tag does not reflect this considering they will last longer and provide more years of luxurious use. Cooperative of American cotton farmers has constructed the all American line 3 piece towel set from hand selected, 100% U.S. grown cotton that has been woven into super soft Supima cotton loops using ring-spun yarn. This process takes nearly five times longer to produce, but the extra steps are worth it because the end results are towels that are denser, more absorbent and less prone to shrinking or pilling. They also retain color better, even after repeated washings. A functional and decorative fold-over edge is added to finish off an already perfect towel.
- Set includes two bath towels and one bath mat
- Material: Hand selected 100% U.S. grown cotton
- Woven into super soft Supima cotton loops using ring-spun yarn
- Bath towels for wrap around comfort
- Supima cotton grown by cooperative of American cotton farmers
- Exceptionally heavyweight and more absorbent
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry low
- Less prone to shrinking or pilling and retains color better, even after repeated washings
- Functional and decorative fold-over edge is added to finish off an already perfect towel
- All American collection
- Pieces Included: 2 Bath/1 Bath Mat
- Recommended Cleaning Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.