The Cadet Cadet Com-Pak Energy Plus Fan Forced Electric Wall Space Heater provides a warm temperature in your home or office, when its chilly outside. This space heater features a digital thermostat with an LED display and push button controls that helps you to regulate the heating temperature. It can be installed on a wall. The heater will get turn off automatically, if the temperature gets exceeded more than the normal range. The night or away button permits you to pre-set a setback temperature so you can control with a single touch. Made from steel, this heater ensures years of utility. It has a white powder coated finish. The maximum airflow of this heater is 53 cubic feet per minute. The Cadet Com-Pak Energy Plus Fan Forced Electric Wall Space Heater by Cadet is a UL Listed heater and is OSHA approved.
- Fan only feature for circulating air only, with three fan speeds
- Onboard digital thermostat with simple to use push button controls, a large digital display, and no complicated programming
- Night or Away button allows you to pre-set a setback temperature so you can adjust with just one touch
- Maximum and minimum tamper proof settings
- Thermal safeguard protection is a high temperature manual reset that turns off the heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Durable sealed element construction to quickly deliver heat and maximize product life
- 1600W at 240V
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Maximum Coverage Area: 275 Square Feet
- Maximum Temperature: 85 Fahrenheit
- Minimum Temperature: 40 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
- Thermostat Included: Yes
- Setting Types: Fan
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.