Losing your balance and falling in the home is unfortunately a common occurrence. Minimize anxiety with stainless steel grab bars that offer safety and stability. Our grab bar enables you to stand securely, and significantly helps in the transition from sitting to standing. In the home, safety bars are usually installed in the most used areas: next to the bed, near the kitchen table, by stairs to the garage or basement, and in the bathroom next the toilet, in the bathtub or shower. In commercial settings, angled grab bars offer security and stability in restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, and fitness centers.
The oil rubbed bronze finish on this grab bar looks stylish and complements all decor. Twist-on flanges conceal screws and provide a clean finished look (screws included). Our safety bar complies with all ADA standards and stands 1.5” from the wall, providing an easily accessible grip all around.
Made of 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability, our high-quality safety bar has a 1.25” outer diameter and measures 24”. ADA-compliant grab bar supports more than 250 pounds when properly installed.
CSI Bathware offers the finest-quality, commercial-grade grab bars at manufacturer-direct prices. Our grab bars are carried by the top bath and shower manufacturers in the USA and stand up to intensive usage in high-traffic hotels, hospitals and college dormitories. Buy with confidence with our 1-year warranty against any defects in material and manufacturing.
- Stainless steel screws are included
- Made of commercial-grade type 304 stainless steel for safety and security
- Straight grab bar provides safety and stability when standing or changing position from sitting to standing
- Can be installed anywhere inside your home
- Grab bar stands 1.5" from the wall, allowing access to the full grab bar diameter for a safe and secure grip
- High-quality satin finish resists rust and corrosion
- End flanges twist on to conceal screws and provide a finished decorative look
- Heavy-duty, ADA-compliant grab bar supports more than 250 pounds when properly installed
See something odd?
Report it here.