With a legacy of high performance, modest prices and the backing of a Forever Warranty,™ choosing to purchase a Fullfield II riflescope isn't difficult. But there are more than two dozen Fullfield II models, finishes, and reticle configurations to pick from, so choosing just which one is the hard part. Fullfield II's are the smart choice when you know they are packed with the performance features that made Burris famous. Outstanding optical quality. Positive steel-on-steel adjustments.
- Extremely rugged outer tubes
- No-slip grips on the integrated eyepiece and focus adjustment
- To make a fair comparison with other brands, you'll have to look at riflescopes costing hundreds of dollars more
- Clad in new Realtree® All-Purpose™ camouflage, the 3X-9X and 2X-7X Fullfield II's are perfect for muzzleloaders, slug guns and brush rifles
- With performance standards so high and their retail prices so reasonable
- Extremely robust outer tubes and internal components
- Adjustment system is repeatable steel on steel with audible clicks
- Double internal spring force
- Some of the competition competitors offer a double spring whereas the double spring is the STANDARD for all Burris products
- Burris uses specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.