Bring home this Bunn VP17-1 Coffee Maker to cheer up your mornings. It is perfect for those who love to make their own cup of coffee. It has a functional design that makes it easy to use.
This VP17-1 Coffee Maker from Bunn is made from premium-quality stainless steel, which ensures years of dependability. It has an elegant silver finish that makes it easy to match with your kitchen and dining room decor. It is designed to have a sturdy base, which adds to its reliable structure. The coffee maker has a lid that seals in the aroma of the coffee or tea, whilst you brew it. The top of the lid has a simple knob handle design that makes it easy to open, while adding your ingredients. This coffee maker is designed to brew 3.8 gallons of coffee in an hour. The machine runs on a voltage of 120 Volts.
The coffee maker is easy to maintain, as it can be cleaned in a dishwasher after every use. It is made in the USA.
- Brews 3.8 gallons (14.8 liters) of perfect coffee per hour
- Pourover brewer requires no plumbing completely portable
- One warmer
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- International electrical configurations available
- Decanters sold separately
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 13.3
- Tank Heater Watts: 1320
- Total Watts: 1600
- All stainless steel construction
- Electrical: Models require 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz
- Product Type: Automatic machines
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.