Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost.The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it!
- Wood handle
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank stir paddle
- AmeriHome collection
- Product Type: Stove-top popper
- Bags/Buckets Included: No
- Built In Stirring System: Yes
- Heat Resistant Handle: Yes
- Product Warranty: 90 Days Limited
See something odd?
Report it here.