High Line is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
- Set of two tighteners with feed
- High Line collection
- Dual function element as a power feed and as a mounting device
- Used in conjunction with tightening elements to mount a cable run
- Directly connects to cable run to deliver low-voltage power from transformer
- One set needed per circuit
- For use with 8 and 10 gauge power cable only
- Wattage: 300W
- 2" H x 2" W x 5.13" - 7.13" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.