It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Revamp your home's interior decor with the Bruce Flooring Dundee Plank 3-1/4" Solid White Oak Flooring in Spice. This light and beautiful flooring will instantly brighten up any room. This gorgeous Dundee Plank 3-1/4" Solid White Oak Flooring in Spice from Bruce Flooring features distinct patterns that add character to any room. The look of this natural flooring is amplified thanks to the micro beveled edges and ends, and dura-luster plus finish. This beautiful flooring is perfect for your living rooms, bedrooms, work spaces, and libraries. This flooring is best suited for residential areas.
- Species: White Oak
- Edge: Micro-Beveled Edge / Micro-Beveled Ends
- Installation Type: Nail Down
- Construction: Solid
- Color: Spice
- Prefinished: Yes
- Finish Type: Dura-Luster Plus Finish
- Gloss level: High gloss
- Design / Texture: Traditional
- Installation location: On/Above ground level
- DIY level: Intermediate
- Material: Hardwood
- Residential: 50 Years
- In order to maintain warranty & integrity of the floor, Bruce recommends the use of only Bruce branded products like underlayment, pads, moldings and installation kits as needed with every job.
- Janka Hardness Rating (PSI): 1290
- Product Warranty: Residential Warranty: 50 Years
- Installation Location: Above grade; On grade
- Protective Coating: Yes
- Protective Coating Type: Urethene
See something odd?
Report it here.