The Broyhill Hayden Place 8 Drawer Dresser is a stylish and functional addition to any bedroom. This chest features eight drawers that offer plenty of space to store your clothes and knick-knacks. The Framed interiors, sealed bottom, and English dovetail drawers make this dresser strong, sturdy, and durable. The Lacquer coated hardware adds to the charm of the Hayden Place 8 Drawer Dresser by Broyhill. It has finished drawer sides and bottoms that ensure safety of all your stored belongings. This 8 drawer dresser is available in multiple finishes, allowing you to choose the one that best matches your home interiors.
- Felt lined top drawers
- Back panel secured with screws and corner blocks increase strength
- English dovetail drawers for durability and maximum capacity
- Framed interior and sealed bottom for sturdiness
- Lacquer coated hardware retains its luster and beauty over time
- Smooth gliding drawers using waxed, wood-on-wood drawer guides and internal stops
- Finished drawer sides and bottoms keep contents safe from snags
- Hayden Place collection
- Feet removable: No
- Product Care: There are natural variations in its texture and grain, including knots, mineral streaks, and sap runs that may affect the appearance of the finish. These variations are not defects; they are distinctions that make each piece of furniture unique. Broyhill applies a multi-step finish on all of our wood furniture to enhance the beauty of the woods surface. This finishing process uses lacquer-based products that are subject to damage by moisture, heat, or contact with alcohol-based and oil-based products. Take care of the multi-step finish Broyhill gives each piece and you’ll preserve the inherent beauty of your fine furniture. You can preserve your furniture by protecting your furniture and dusting frequently with a clean, damp lint-free cloth to remove abrasive buildup which can damage the finish over time. Occasionally polish with a high-quality non-silicone furniture polish every few months to enhance the beauty of the multi-step finish; spray the polish onto a clean cotton cloth, apply it to the furniture, and then buff with a second clean, dry cotton cloth. Touch up small marks and scratches with a marker, scratch remover, or touch-up stick.
See something odd?
Report it here.