Day in and day out, mechanics routinely tighten a variety of components to specific torque values. Despite their vast experience and attention to detail, even the best and most efficient mechanic can occasionally over-tighten or under-tighten a component, which can lead to vehicle damage. Using a patented Double Gear Sensing System (D.G.S.S.), the Brown Line Digital Torque Wrench greatly is extremely accurate, and reduces the possibility of human error with a series of features including both audible and visual signals.
- Patented double gear sensing system technology
- Ensures repeatable accuracy of +/- 3.5% both clockwise and counter-clockwise (20-100% of full scale)
- Large backlit digital display shows both target torque and current read-out
- LED and digital display provide visual feedback when operating wrench
- Buzzer creates audible feedback when target torque is reached
- Easily switch between ft/lbs, in/lbs, and Nm
- 0.5" Drive reversible ratchet
- Intuitive button design makes operating torque wrench simple
- Soft touch over-mold provides comfortable non-slip grip and engineered plastics ensure resistance against common garage fluids (oil, gas, etc.) and impact resistant housing
- Dimensions: 2.25" H x 2.25" W x 22" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.