Connect multiple lengths of baseboard covers with the Neat Heat Bright Splice Plate. It is made from composite polymer that makes it sturdy and durable. The bright white splice plate is weather and water resistant to ensure that it looks as good as new for a long time. The lead-free and non-toxic splice plate is highly portable and great for outdoor use. This plate can be placed along the splice area after two beams are positioned as needed. It is shatterproof, scratch, and fire resistant that prevents any damage and keeps it safe. This plate is heat, chip, and mildew resistant that makes it look like new for years to come. The Bright Splice Plate from Neat Heat can be wiped with a clean damp cloth.
- Splice plate
- Has no sharp corners
- Inexpensive and can be easily retrofitted to existing baseboard heating units
- It will never rust
- Can be cleaned using common household cleaners
- Effectively protects occupants from potentially hazardous conditions
- Installs in a snap
- Used to connect multiple lengths
- Made in USA
- Will not dent and since the color is continuous throughout will not readily show scratches or chips
- Not for electric baseboard heaters
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.