Protect your home and family from power outages with Briggs & Stratton 16kW1 standby generator systems. Perfect for medium-sized homes, Briggs & Stratton provides reliable power and flexible options to meet your home's essential power needs.
- 100 Amp, 16 Circuit Automatic Transfer Switch
- Patented A/C Power Control Module to power up to two load dependent, air conditioners
- Installation Base
- Battery Charger
- Hour Meter
- Manages Power to All of Your Appliances -
Managed Whole House Power system powers your household appliances plus up to 2 air conditioners.
- Quick Response -
Automatically powers your home in seconds after sensing a power outage.
- Reliable Engine Power -
Briggs & Stratton standby generators are powered by commercial-grade Vanguard engines that are design-engineered to dependably take on the most demanding jobs.
- Flexible Placement -
Tested against tough National Fire Protection Agency standards, Briggs & Stratton 16kW1 standby generators can be placed as close as 18" (where code allows) from the home providing more placement options in your yard - perfect for tight lot lines.
- Durable Enclosure -
Rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel enclosures are made from the same materials and paint process used in the automotive industry, resulting in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- 4 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty -
At Briggs & Stratton, we stand behind our warranty and make it easy for our customers to work with us. Four year Limited Warranty consists of parts AND labor for all 4 years.
- Protecting Your Family and Home -
Thoroughly tested against National Fire Protection Standards, the 16kW¹ standby generator has a thermally protected fuel system which automatically shuts off the unit in the event of a fire.
All-steel enclosure and base endure temperatures more than double that of aluminum and far beyond that of plastic.
- Front Air Ventilation -
Featuring unique airflow technology, the standby generator's design pushes engine exhaust out the front of the unit and directly away from the house.
- Transfer Switch
Flexible, indoor or outdoor, transfer switch placement make it convenient to install. All of our weather-resistant transfer switches are NEMA 3R rated for maximum protection against dirt, rain, sleet and snow.
- This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Associations) C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators). 3 Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel low rates may vary depending on these factors.
4 Review local codes to determine if a transfer switch with separate service disconnect is required.
Ships via Self Service Truck Delivery
back to top
|16kW1 Standby Generator with 100 Amp, 16 Circuit Automatic Transfer Switch
||72.5" H x 36.25" W x 38.5" D
|Application:||Residential Standby Generators|
|Available Transfer Switch:||Yes|
|Emissions Certifications:||Canadian Standards Association|
|Operation:||Automatic Standby Generators|
|Power Source Options:||Liquid Propane Standby Generators, Natural Gas Standby Generators|
|Product Category:||Standby Generators|
|Standby Generator Output:||Whole House|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top