DMI® TheraBeads® Microwavable Heating Pad for Moist Heat Therapy for Natural Pain Relief and Arthritis, with Cover, King Size 12 x 16
The amazing TheraBeads microwaveable heating pad represents a major breakthrough in moist heat therapy. By using the convenience of a microwave oven, TheraBeads provide therapeutic moist heat at the correct temperature levels needed for effective therapy. Extra large 12 x 16 inch size is ideal for relieving soreness and pain in the upper back, lower back and shoulders. TheraBeads are designed to conform to any part of the body, producing a soft, snug fit. Includes wrap cover.
Warm Pain Relief in an Instant
Just heat the TheraBeads heating pad in the microwave and experience easy, welcome relief from aches and pains. The pad is completely portable with no cords to get in the way. Doctors recommend moist heat for the treatment of arthritis, minor muscle aches, pains and sprains due to its deep penetrating qualities. The TheraBeads heating pad is just what the doctor ordered! It delivers moist heat safely and effectively.
Why TheraBeads Give Superior Pain Relief
The hygroscopic beads in every TheraBeads product have a coating that enhances their ability to capture moisture. When heated in a microwave, they release retained moisture. Moist heat means maximum effectiveness. After treatment, TheraBeads rejuvenate themselves by naturally recovering moisture from the air. No need to add water! Be sure to let the heating pad rest for two hours between heatings so TheraBeads can re-absorb moisture from the air. With proper care, your TheraBeads heating pad will provide you with many years of natural pain relief.
Microwaveable heat therapy used by doctors, hospitals, clinics and physical therapists
Delivers deep penetrating moist heat to relieve pain, soreness and stiffness
Ideal for upper back, lower back and shoulder area
Heats in under two minutes in the microwave oven
Completely portable with no cords to get in the way
12 x 16 inch size covers large areas.
- •DMI TheraBeads technology provides deep penetrating heat within minutes to relieve pain, soreness and stiffness.
- •Delivers the most effective type of heat therapy recommended by doctors - moist heat therapy
- •TheraBeads capture moisture from the air and release it in the form of soothing moist heat.
- •Heats in under two minutes in the microwave oven; completely portable with no cords to get in the way
- •Extra-large 12 x 16 inch size is ideal for the upper back, lower back and shoulders.
- DMI TheraBeads technology provides deep penetrating heat within minutes to relieve pain, soreness and stiffness.
- Delivers the most effective type of heat therapy recommended by doctors - moist heat therapy
- TheraBeads capture moisture from the air and release it in the form of soothing moist heat.
- Heats in under two minutes in the microwave oven; completely portable with no cords to get in the way
- Extra-large 12 x 16 inch size is ideal for the upper back, lower back and shoulders.
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
Briggs Healthcare Therabeads Pad
|Product Type: Cervical Support||Country of Manufacture: China|
About the Manufacturer
Since 1947, Briggs Healthcare (formerly Mabis DMI) has grown to be one of the largest privately held manufacturers and distributors of medical documentation, charting systems and healthcare products. With over 50,000 customers today, Briggs Healthcare manufactures and distributes a diverse range of industry-leading product lines in these business segments: home healthcare products, medical records, obstetrics, sourcing and stocking, re-distribution and branded products for patient care.
Briggs Healthcare Therabeads Pad
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
When you buy a Briggs Healthcare
Therabeads Pad online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Briggs Healthcare Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Therapeutic Cushions product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Briggs Healthcare
Therabeads Pad or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.