It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Bowron Sheepskin Ivory Gold Star Longwool Rug feels cozy and pleasant under your feet. The colors of this rug makes it the perfect complement to a modern decor. Made from 100% sheepskin, this rug has a soft texture and is durable. It is hand woven, which provides sturdiness and makes it one-of-a-kind. This rug has a natural leather backing, which prevents it from slipping. This rug adds elegance and sophistication to any room it is placed in. The Gold Star Longwool Rug from Bowron Sheepskin is available in multiple sizes to suit your requirements. This rug is easy to care for and can be washed to maintain its original appearance for a long time.
- Material: 100% New Zealand sheepskin
- Origin: New Zealand
- Professional dry cleaning highly recommended
- Line dry or dry flat and stretch to shape while damp
- Do not tumble dry your sheepskin
- Please only use detergents which are non-alkaline, non-iconic and do not contain biological enzymes. Bleach / enzymes degrade the tanned leather causing damage to the sheepskin
- Store in a cool airy place avoiding direct sunlight
- Packaging in plastic bags for an extended period of time is not recommended
- Material: 100% genuine New Zealand sheepskin
- Dry cleaning recommended, but can be spot cleaned as required
- Reversible (Champagne Color, Ivor Color, Ivory Color): No
- Rug Pad Needed (Champagne Color, Ivor Color, Ivory Color): No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.