This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The Bowflex PR3000 home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles with over 50 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station. With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (can be upgraded to 310 pounds), this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. It includes a no-change cable pulley system, vertical bench press, triple-function hand grips for lat pull-down, and four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises. The PR3000 Home Gym utilizes Bowflex's patented Power Rods, which provide resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weights--but without the inertia or risk of joint pain usually associated with free weights. You can hook one, two, three, four or all of your Power Rod units to the cable pulley system and go from as little as 5 pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of resistance.
- Multi-use hand-grip / ankle cuffs designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout
- Workout placard displays workout descriptions for easy reference while you're exercising
- No-change cable pulley system
- Frame: 1 year
- Rods: 7 Years
- Parts: 60 days
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core; Buttocks
- Multiple User Capacity: Yes
- Functionality: Multi-purpose
- Resistance Type: Power rod
- Total Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Maximum Resistance: 310lbs
- Country of Manufacture: China
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.