In Brazil, to do something with boss a is to do it with particular charm and natural flair. Bossa tables pair straight lined architectural bases with round floating tops, built out edge bands and book matched veneer surfaces. Parsons chairs, banquettes and kitchen counter stools blend transitional button tufting with a contemporary profile, upholstery application and wood finish. The result is an urban contemporary casual dining set designed with ample bossa.
Bossa chairs, banquettes and stools feature no-sag web seat cushions for extra comfort and 10 bolt grooved corner block construction for easy assembly and long term durability. Bossa tables are built with solid birch legs and Ash wood veneer tops finished in a versatile multi-step Chocolate Brown finish that showcases wood surfaces while protecting them from spills and scratches.
- Set includes round dining table and two Parsons chair
- Bossa collection
- Dark chocolate finish
- White leatherette chairs
- Dining table has birch solid wood and eastern ash wood veneer construction
- Parsons chairs have birch solid wood, synthetic leather upholstery and flame retardant polyurethane foam construction
- Elegant book matched table top
- Large apron gives the table a substantial feel
- Floating top and apron detail lend a sophisticated look
- Stylish design blends contemporary and transitional elements
- Luxurious padded leatherette seat and chair back with webbed no-sag seat cushion for extra comfort
- Gently curved back and wide seat cushion make for a comfortable seat
- Sideboard, banquette and additional Parsons chairs
- Seat height: 20"
- Dining Table 48-in.: 48" L x 48" W x 30" H
- Dining Table 54-in.: 54" L x 54" W x 30" H
- Parsons Chair: 40" H x 21" W x 27" D
- Wooden Banquette Bench: 40" H x 53" W x 28" D
- Sideboard: 36" H x 50" W x 18" D
See something odd?
Report it here.