Customize Your Butcher Block
- Solid hard maple construction
- 4" End grain work surface
- Cream finish with beeswax
- With pot rack
- Block stands 36" H
- Rack: 1" thick solid hard maple construction with oil finish
- Rack: 3/16" stainless steel bar and hooks
- Rack stands 34" H above work surface
- 30" W x 24" D x 36" H
- 30" W x 30" D x 36" H
- 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
John Boos: A Commitment to Eco-Friendly Practices:
- 24" W x 34" H
- 30" W x 34" H
- 36" W x 34" H
John Boos & Co is firmly committed to managing environmental matters as an integral part of their business practice. It is their policy to ensure the environmental integrity and consideration of their processes and facilities at all times. They maintain a high standard of recognition in treating our environment with respect while manufacturing their products. Some of the steps they take to keep this promise include:
- Using only formaldehyde-free and low-emission formaldehyde gluing processes in manufacturing their butcher blocks
- Selecting individual trees for harvest, encouraging forests to renew and regenerate themselves naturally and prolifically
- Maintaining active recycling programs, with 95% of all raw materials, scrap, and sawdust being recycled as fuel to heat their kilns
With John Boos, the truth is black and white: they're green!
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.