Think of Bolero and you will hear Spanish guitars and castanets in a passionate dance of drama and celebration. Like the dance, the striking Bolero is both bold in its design while expressive in its decorative styling. Although carving is minimal in this generously scaled collection, gadrooning perfectly frames Bolero's rhythmic flamenco patterns formed by flowing cherry, maple and walnut marquetry. Swirling antique brass metalwork that is nearly floral in nature and decorative hardware accent graceful serpentine shaping. Rich leather, sometimes tooled, lends a sense of energy and elegance to its deep Old World finish. Comfortable with the drama of its intricate wood inlays, bold decorative metalwork and curvaceous shapes, Bolero will be a dark Spanish beauty for years to come.
- Bolero collection
- Hardwood solids construction
- Cherry, walnut and maple veneer
- Four 10" concentric leaves extend the table to 76"
- Optional Credenza features four doors, a tray drawer with silverware inserts, adjustable shelves, removable wine bottle storage, and three piece stone top
- Distressed finish
- Dining Table: 58"-76" L x 58" W x 30" H
- Side Chair: 45" H x 22" W x 24" D
- Castile Credenza: 38" H x 84" W x 22" D
See something odd?
Report it here.