In terms of excellent coffee brewing, manual labor is more popular than ever - that is if pressing a plunger can be qualified as manual labor. The French press lets the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma so it doesn't come as a surprise that it is the brewing method of choice for coffee tasters trying to determine quality beans. The simplest route to an excellent cup of coffee: coarsely ground coffee, hot water, wait for 4 minutes and press down the plunger. The Chambord has been a classic almost from the day it came out - still is and always will be. This latest update comes with a lid that closes off the spout which makes the Chambord spill-proof should it get knocked over. It also makes for better temperature control.
- Coffee press
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Chrome-plated/gold-plated steel and silicone
- Handle and plunger knob made of BPA free plastic
- Brews flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- New design allows lid to close off spout to prevent spilling and better temperature control
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavor
- Dishwasher safe
- Chambord collection
- Product Type: French presses
- Material: Plastic; Stainless Steel; Nylon; Silicone
- Pieces Included: French Press & Bodum Coffee Scoop
- Filter Type: Reusable Stainless Steel filter plate
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.