- Price Is For One Box -Minimum Order Of 1
- They feel like Latex but theyre not. FreeForm® EC latex-free, non sterile nitrile exam gloves feature an exclusive, patented super-soft formulation. Extended cuffs offer greater protection for wrist and forearm, making FreeForm® EC gloves ideal for high-risk EMS operations and lab procedures with potential exposure to chemicals and biological hazards. Disposable gloves are an average of 6 mil, slightly thicker than other nitriles for extra protection. Blue, powder free gloves are polymer-coated for easy donning, even in wet conditions. Ambidextrous.
- NITRILE AMBIDEXTROUS BEADED 7.5MIL
- With an extended cuff for added protection over the wrist and arm, FreeForm® EC’s patented* formulation offers comfortable strength in a relaxed fit nitrile examination glove.
Unlike conventional nitrile gloves, which tend to feel stiff and unforgiving, FreeForm® EC works with your hands as they move. FreeForm® EC is a model example of strength and comfort in a nitrile glove.
- UNSPC CODE: 46181504
- Glove Size: X-Large
- Color : Blue
- Glove Type Powder-Free Disposable
- Disposable Gloves & Finger Cots Disposable Gloves Finger Cots glove finger cot microflex latex latex-free kimberly clark powder-free ansell latex neoprene vinyl nitrile pvc
- GLOVE FREEFORM BLUE SZ X-LARGE
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Blue 11.4" FreeForm® EC 6 mil Nitrile Ambidextrous Non-Sterile Powder-Free Disposable Gloves With Textured Fingers Finish, Extended, Beaded Cuffs And Polymer Inner Coating
|Product Category:||Gloves / Mittens|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top