The Best-Rite Black Splash-Cork Board is an environmentally friendly tackboard option ideal for the ecoconscious school or company. The board is produced through sustainable environmentally and socially responsible business practices and is made in the USA under strict quality assurance specifications.
- Splash-Cork surface consists of a 1/16'' thick layer of natural cork adhered with a binder containing 100% recycled rubber
- The cork is laminated to a 3/8'' thick layer of insulation board for excellent tack-holding ability
- Comes framed in black Presidential trim
- lengths of rounded anodized aluminum joined with rounded black plastic corners for a safer board
- Mounting hardware included
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.