"Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Evo Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
• Front ""Cam-Link"" Suspension - Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
• Billet Deck - CNC Cut Billet Aluminum Deck.
• Reinforced Frame - Superior design, quality welding and quality steel.
• Posi Lock Folding - Improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality.
• One-Touch Chain Tensioning - Tighten the final drive chain in one simple and easy action without having to align the rear wheel.
• Alloy Rims - Forged aluminum rims.
• Disc Brakes - Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers.
• Adjustable Handlebars - Height and Position adjustable MX Handlebars.
• CUSTOM Alloy Rims - Forged aluminum.
• Tires - 11 inch Oversized Street Tires - Tubeless.
• Drive System: Single Speed Gear Box
• Seat Included: No
• Engine: 50cc 2HP 2-Stroke
• Top Speed: 25+ mph (weight dependant)
• Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
• Tires/Front: 11 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
• Tires/Rear: 11 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
• Max load: 265 lbs
• Max Range: 20 miles per tank
• Carton Size: 46x17x19 inches 71lbs
• Product Size: Standing 29x24x50in, Folded 36x24x18in
• Net Weight: 53 lbs
• Gross Weight 58 lbs
• Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
- Evo Rx 50cc Powerboard
- Color: Black
- Take a technological leap and loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete
- Billet deck: CNC cut billet aluminum deck
- Reinforced frame: Superior design, quality welding and quality steel
- Posi lock folding - improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality
- One-touch chain tensioning - tighten the final drive chain in one simple and easy action without having to align the rear wheel
- Alloy rims: Forged aluminum rims
- Disc brakes - front and rear with aluminum brake levers
- Adjustable handlebars - height and position adjustable MX handlebars
- Tires: Knobby dirt tires
- Drive system: Single speed gear box
- No seat included
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 90 days, parts replacement
- Engine: 50cc 2HP 2-Stroke
- Top Speed: 25 mph
- Tires / Front: 10" pneumatic knobby tire
- Tires / Rear: 10" pneumatic knobby tire
- Max range: 20 miles per tank
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Net weight: 53 lbs
- Gross weight 58 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.