Bayberry candles as they were made in colonial times. In the sixteen hundreds, pilgrim and puritan housewives hand-dipped candles using the natural material found in all the colonies.
- Pleasant, soothing bayberry scent
- Traditionally given as treasured Christmas gifts
- Spread an aura of friendship and cheer
- Brings good luck for a year
- Candle Material: Paraffin
- Number of Candles Included: 2
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.