- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% plush European blend wool
- Professional cleaning only
- Rug pad recommended
- Restoring Pile: Pile crushed by heavy furniture can be restored up-right by spraying the area with a little water and brushing with a soft brush (a clothes brush will do).
- Vacuuming, Sweeping and Beating: Always vacuum your rug with the nap. Sweeping your rug with a broom on a weekly basis is highly recommended. If practical, beating your rug is an excellent cleaning method.
- Washing: Oriental rugs should be washed on a regular basis. Depending on the type of traffic your rug receives it is a good idea to wash your rug every two to four years. Surface cleaning is all that is usually needed. It is best to have your rug cleaned by a professional cleaner specializing in oriental rugs.
- Spills: Deal with spills immediately. Depending on what has been spilled, it is often a good idea to use a spoon to scoop up the spill. Dilute the spill with water and blot, do not rub the area with a paper towel until all moisture is removed.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Beverly
- Distressed: No
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
||66 - 132" H x 42 - 96" W x 0.75" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Style:||Country & Floral|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top