- Price Is For One Box -Minimum Order Of 1
- Whether youĺre double-gloving over cut-resistant hand protection for meat processing applications or rebuilding the engine of a 1957 Chevy, striking the balance between proper protection and tactile sensitivity is critical. Thatĺs why youĺll find the N-DEX« Plus on the hands of EMT, industrial and meat processing professionals with jobs that require the utmost in barrier protection, chemical and puncture resistance and tactile discrimination. The eight-mil disposable nitrile glove provides wearersĺ barrier protection and comfort unequaled by supported nitrile gloves nearly twice its thickness. Available in lightly powdered and powder-free versions, N-DEX Plusĺ patented construction includes Bestĺs low-modulus formulation, maximizing comfort and minimizing hand fatigue.
- DISPOSABLE NITRILE 8MIL BLU SM
- 100% nitrile
- Manufactured in an FDA-inspected and ISO 9002 registered facility.
- UNSPC CODE: 46181504
- Glove Size: Small
- Disposable Gloves & Finger Cots Disposable Gloves Finger Cots glove finger cot microflex latex latex-free kimberly clark powder-free ansell latex neoprene vinyl nitrile pvc
- GLOVE NDEX PLUS POWDERFREE
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Blue 9.5" N-DEX« Plus 8 mil Class 1 Medical Device Ambidextrous Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves
|Product Category:||Gloves / Mittens|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top