Prepare meats, hearty entrees and all your favorite recipes with this saut pan. This Tradition Saut Pan from Berndes, which comes with a glass lid, is made of vacuum-pressure cast aluminum, which is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness. It features a 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior surface which protect foods from sticking and burning. Its wooden handles allow safe and easy transporting of pans and stay cool on the stovetop so no potholders are necessary. This Tradition Saut pan facilitates fat-free cooking for the whole family!
- Vacuum-pressure cast aluminum
- 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior
- Wooden or plastic utensils are recommended
- Dishwasher clean up is not recommended for pans
- Guaranteed never to warp and its nonstick surface is designed to never chip, crack, blister, bubble or peel
- Comes with pyrex glass lid
- Facilitates fat-free cooking - can cook without the addition of oil, fat or sprays
- Exceptionally easy to clean
- Wooden handles allow safe and easy transport and can be wrapped with foil for use in oven
- Handles stay cool on the stovetop so no potholders are necessary
- Handles are designed for comfort and stability
- Cast aluminum pans are ideal on ceramic, glass and electric stovetops
- Medium-high heat will achieve great cooking results and saves valuable energy
- Tradition collection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 350 Fahrenheit
- Lid Included: Yes
- Heat Resistant Lids: 350 Fahrenheit
See something odd?
Report it here.