Prepare dinners from scratch with the Berndes 10-Piece Cookware Set. It comes with everything you need to make cooking quick, easy and fun! All the pieces are made of vacuum-pressure cast aluminum, which is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness. All pieces feature a 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior surface which protect foods from sticking and burning. Its wooden handles allow safe and easy transporting of pans, and stay cool on the stovetop so no potholders are necessary. This Tradition Cookware Set facilitates fat-free cooking for the whole family! Includes: 2 skillets, 1 saute pan with glass lid, 2 saucepans with glass lids, and 1 stock pot with a glass lid.
- Exceptionally easy to clean
- Promotes fat-free cooking - can cook without the addition of oil, fat or sprays
- Handles stay cool on the stovetop so no potholders are necessary
- Handles are designed for comfort and stability
- Ideal on ceramic, glass, and electric stovetops
- Medium-high heat will achieve great cooking results and saves valuable energy
- Vacuum-pressure cast aluminum
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Pieces Included: 1.25 Qt. Covered Sauce Pan, 2 Qt. Covered Sauce Pan, 10 Qt. Stock Pot, 11" Covered Saute, 9.5" and 11" Open Skillet, 4 covers
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heat Resistant Handles: 450 Fahrenheit
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.