SignoCast pans are constructed with vacuum-pressure cast aluminum and feature the Dupont Autograph 2 Gourmet Non-Stick surface to protect against sticking and burning. Ergonomically designed phenolic (high temperature safe plastic) handles facilitate safe and easy transporting of pans. The SignoCast five piece set is a great addition to your kitchen. Set Includes: 9.5'' skillet, 2 qt. saucepan w/ glass lid, and a 4.25 qt. dutch oven w/ glass lid
- Vacuum-pressure cast aluminum is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness
- Guaranteed never to warp
- 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior surfaces protect foods from sticking and burning
- Manufactured with restaurant tested Dupont Autograph 2 Gourmet Non-Stick Surface
- Exceptionally easy to clean and facilitates fat-free cooking (fat-free cooking can be achieved without the addition of oil, fat or sprays)
- Ergonomically designed phenolic handles facilitate safe and easy transporting of pans (Phenolic is a strong plastic resin resistant to heat up to 450 F)
- Handles are designed for comfort and stability
- Stay cool on the stovetop and are oven-safe to 450 degrees F
- Nonstick surface is designed to never chip, crack, blister, bubble or peel
- Medium high heat will achieve great cooking results and saves valuable energy
- Break-resistant, oven-safe (to 450 F) glass lids allow food monitoring without lid removal maintaining an even cooking temperature
- Cast aluminum pans are ideal on ceramic, glass, and electric stovetops
- Dishwasher clean up is not recommended for pans
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Pieces Included: 2 Qt. Covered Sauce Pan, 4.5 Qt. Covered Saute Pan, 9.5" Open Fry Pan, 2 covers
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heat Resistant Handles: 450 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.