The Milestone product line is made from vacuum-pressure cast aluminum and is guaranteed never to warp and the non-stick surface is designed never to chip or crack. The extra high ridges of this saute pan elevate food above fat and grease. Break-resistant, oven-safe (up to 450 degrees F), glass lids allow food monitoring without lid removal, maintaining an even cooking temperature.
- Vacuum-pressure cast aluminum is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness
- Guaranteed never to warp
- Manufactured in Germany
- Dishwasher clean up not recommended
- Non-stick surface is manufactured with dupont autograph 2 gourmet non-stick surface, is restaurant tested and designed never to chip, crack, blister, bubble or peel
- Extra high ridges elevate food away from the fat and grease
- Handles designed for comfort and stability
- Medium high heat will achieve great cooking results and saves valuable energy
- Wooden or plastic utensils recommended
- Milestone collection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Lid Included: Yes
- Heat Resistant Lids: 450 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Heat Resistant Handles: 450 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.