The DC-16W is a medium-duty rebar cutter that will safely, efficiently, and cleanly cut rebar up to #5 (5/8”) diameter grade 60. There are no sparks or flame and no trailing hoses to snare equipment or worker’s feet. The DC-16LZ is intended for effortless medium-duty applications.
- Cold-cutting shear - no sparks or flame
- Safety relief valve for retracting the piston
- Cutting guard
- Double-insulated, long lasting construction
- Self-contained electric/hydraulic unit
- Cuts rebar, chains, bolts and rods
- Medium-duty applications for horizontal and vertical rebar cutting
- Durable plastic carrying case, removable side handle hydraulic oil and a tool kit
DC-16W Rebar Cutter Tune-Up Kit
- Maximum Cutting Diameter: 5/8” #5 Rebar (16mm) Grade 60
- Cutting Speed / Pressure: 2.5 Seconds / 15 Tons
- Voltage/Amperage: 115V 50/60Hz / 10 Amps
- Weight 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
- Dimensions: 18” L (460mm) x 10.5” W (270mm) x 4.5” H (116mm)
Don't just replace the cutting blocks; Maintain it right with a Tune-up Kit. Tune-Up Kits are available for all Benner Nawman/DIAMOND rebar cutter models, and contain the routine maintenance parts that should be periodically checked and replaced. This kit doesn't contain any internal replacement pump parts.
- DC-16W Rebar Cutter Tune-Up Kit
- A set of cutting blocks
- The cap bolts and washers for fastening the cutting blocks
- A quart of hydraulic oil
- Stopper Bolt with spring
- A set of the electrical motor carbon brushes
- Handling instruction booklet
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.