Contemporary styling with a classic look, this finely crafted hand rubbed Espresso finished wood cabinet will display most televisions up to 65" or 175 lbs. and features tinted tempered safety glass doors with adjustable interior shelves that will hide up to 6 or more audio/video components while allowing remote control operation. The louver door on the center section will hide a center channel speaker and offers storage or room for additional components. Rear panels are removable for simple installation and component access. An integrated CMS Cable Management System contains interior and rear slots to hide and route wires and interconnect cables, and to provide proper air circulation.
When it comes to home theater furniture, Bell'O provides a distinct flair of Italian contemporary design. Bell'O offers a full line of audio/video furniture, audio furniture, home theater furniture, and entertainment centers, including plasma TV stands, DLP stands, LCD, projection TV stands, speaker stands, and TV stands. Home theater furniture ensembles accommodate plasma, DLP, projection and standard TV monitors as well as additional audio/video components.
Since 2001, Bell'O has been making headlines with its award winning designs. Every year, ELECTRONIC HOUSE magazine selects products for its highly regarded Product Of The Year Award. And for five years straight, Bell'O International has topped the list with the innovative styling of its Audio/Video Systems. Bell'O even has designs that hold the prestigious Innovations In Design and Engineering Showcase Award presented every year at the prominent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Bell'O is proud of its history of recognition, and is proud to be the leader of innovative and stylish home theatre furniture.
- Contemporary styling with a classic look features finely crafted hand rubbed Espresso finished wood
- Louver door hides a center channel speaker and offers storage for additional components
- Rear panels are removable for simple installation and component access
- Integrated CMS Cable Management System contains interior and rear slots to hide and route wires and interconnect cables
- Accommodates most Flat Panel TVs up to 70", plus at least 6 audio/video components
- Weight Capacities: Top Shelf: 175 lbs. (79.4 kg), Lower Shelves: 50 lbs.(22.7 kg)