Paisley or Paisley pattern is a droplet-shaped vegetable motif. Resembling a twisted teardrop, the kidney-shaped paisley is Persian and Indian in origin. In the first half of the 17th century, imports from the East India Company made paisley and other Indian patterns popular. In 19th century Europe, the production of paisley items increased, particularly in the Scottish town of Paisley, from which the popular pattern's western name is derived.
- Includes polyfiber insert
- Material: 100% yarn dyed virgin wool woven by hand
- Beautiful pattern on this boudoir adds a unique touch to your interior décor
- Fashionable wool covered button envelope closure on back
- Matching throw and coordinating boudoir
- Wool retains warmth when wet, helping wearers avoid hypothermia (abnormally low body temperature) after strenuous workouts or weather events
- Wool fabrics retain air, which causes the product to retain heat, but insulation works both ways
- Color: Brown
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.