The Bayou Classic High Pressure Propane Burner is a great cooking solution for large scale cooking assignments. It produces 55000 BTUs of heat out of a cast iron element. With a 14" cooking surface and 10 PSI regulator, this accessory can accommodate large pots for cooking crawfish, sea fish, and more. The High Pressure Propane Burner from Bayou Classic includes a 48" long stainless braided hose that gives you enough stretch so that the burner does not need to sit directly on the top of the propane tank. The 360degree windscreen protection keeps your flame alive even at low intensity, protecting it from unwanted wind. The flame on this high pressure propane burner is adjustable.
- Includes a full windscreen, protecting your flame from unwanted wind
- High pressure burner
- Cast iron element
- The flame on this high pressure propane burner is adjustable, therefore you can obtain a roaring flame or turn the flame down small enough simmer a cup of coffee
- Wide leg design for stability
- All welded steel construction
- 360 windscreen protection
- 10-PSI regulator produces a 55,000 BTU flame
- 13'' welded steel frame
- UL-listed 10-PSI hose/regulator/valve assembly
See something odd?
Report it here.