Bauerfeind GloboPed forefoot relief shoe is a patient mobility device designed to shield and protect an injured foot. It removes pressure from the forefoot for injuries and post surgical forefoot conditions and reduces convalescent time. With three Velcro straps, users are able to control the amount of compression while the inside provides with a seamless and soft lining for added comfort. Can be used for injuries or post surgical forefoot conditions, diabetic and neuropathic forefoot ulcers, as well as rheumatic feet.
- Forefoot relief shoes
- Available in small, medium, large and xlarge sizes
- Helps increase activity and helps decrease pain symptoms
- Helps improve healing time which helps improve quality of life
- Ideal for forefoot injuries, post surgical, neuropathic forefoot ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and rheumatic feet
- Shield prevents undesired contact with foreign objects
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
- Can be used to treat: Injuries or post surgical forefoot conditions, diabetic and neuropathic forefoot ulcers, as well as rheumatic feet
- 30 Days warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.